Over 30% of CCEP’s orders are fulfilled through myCCA, a B2B eCommerce platform. myCAA has been supporting CCEP customers for a number of years, but the business decided that the time was right to replatform in line with their investment in Salesforce technology.
CCEP wanted to take advantage of this re-platforming project to reinvent its approach to eCommerce and Customer Service. As a business that is ‘customer obsessed ‘ It was key that the new platform delivered:
- Customer-first experience – Putting the customer at the heart of the design of the platform and creating a truly intuitive experience in both eCommerce and Customer Service.
- Best of breed – Leveraging the best technology, design, tools and systems integration available in the market.
- 360 view of customer – Internal customer-facing teams need to have complete visibility of customer information, breaking down silos and simplifying customer interactions.
- Hyper personalisation – Ensuring that every customer interaction feels unique, and that marketing and business content, promotions and offers are tailored to the customer.
- Access anywhere and anytime – On desktop and mobile, with 24/7 availability.
- Integrated into back end systems – Working seamlessly with logistics, invoicing and finance.
- Add additional business value – Increase sales, increase product lines per customer, help the business to sell more intelligently in the future.